Saturday, June 15, 2013

Welcome


This is me, Carrie (Carynth Resident). My good-looking appearance is the result of hours of trying to find the  best freebies in SL. Yes, ALL of this is free, from the shoes to the skin to the hair, eyes, lashes and dress and even the groups they all came from. For that's my goal: to provide a blog where the items I show are not 10L, not 5L, not 1L but 0L, always--and that means everything on the avatar is free. Because free means 0 lindens, not 1! I know there are a lot of so-called freebie blogs that show a great outfit but the dress or hair or whatever is 100 Lindens and the shoes are 1 linden and that probably disappoints newbie avatars who got a free account and have no experience in making any amount of game money, and are probably too impatient to camp it out. That's why I'm here, the Freebie Diva--to show you newbies or even experienced freebie hunters how you can create a totally unique avatar with the right stores.

So, without further ado, here's what I'm wearing!

  • The Rockin' Dress from Sassy! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sassy/55/60/33 
  • Jasmine Shape, Shoes and Hair from Sassy! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sassy/55/60/33
  • Tuty's Elite Sexy AO from the Marketplace

And here's a close-up of my skin as well as my eyes, earrings and prim lashes and a nice mesh dress for those Lolas!

  • NVious group gift here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flawless/77/33/22
  • Dress: MoiMoi mesh gift on the Marketplace
  • Lashes: TGIS Ultra-Long Eyelashes on the Marketplace
  • Eyes: AG shine eyes on the Marketplace
  • Earrings: Sn@tch

Here I am sitting on my lovely free loveseat from Pickles on the Marketplace. Pickles has an entire Valentine's day set of furniture for free, with texture changing options!

What I'm wearing:

  • Group Gift from Barely Legal Couture http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twilight%20Desires/227/61/33
  • Lingerie free gift from Koko's Closet on the Marketplace










No comments:

Post a Comment