Saturday, June 15, 2013

Gothic Obsession

Goth is a big thing on Second Life, so one of my goals is to provide you with good-looking free goth clothes.  Goth clothes used to be (at least for me) hard to find on the cheap side both in real life and Second Life. There are more freebies now though since everyone's been experimenting with mesh and Second Life is turning 10 (isn't that weird?). The freebie store by Lapointe and Bastchild is a relic nowadays but I have a few dresses from there that don't look too outdated when you pair it with a good-quality skin. I have on here a few mesh items from the marketplace as well, and will be posting more goth/alternative/weird clothes as I go, for I am a fashion monster at heart and want to share all the styles as well as casual/norm.


Pardon the low quality of some of these pics--I am not the best at photography yet. This picture includes:

No comments:

Post a Comment