Thursday, December 12, 2013

Icy Wonderland


So I don't normally do hunts, but I saw this Peace on Earth hunt dress on the blog Fabulously Free in SL and was so reminded of Disney's Elsa that I had to put together a little costume. The reason I did POE is because their gift balls are easy to find. I have two hunt items featured in this pic--Rockberry's awesome pack of skins and Ever n' Angel's beautiful princess dress. The hair I'm wearing is from Eater's Coma and the shape is called Anna from the Marketplace. I love the skin from Rockberry because it's high quality and goes with a lot of the freebie shapes you can find at the Marketplace, so hurry and get it while the hunt is still going!! You should also join the group Peace on Earth to get help from other hunters. Happy hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment