Monday, October 14, 2013

October Group Gifts

As an SL freebies blogger it is, of course, important that I keep updated on all the latest group gifts, so here are some awesome October freebies from the designers that are amazing enough that they keep their group costs at 0L. I've also included the latest batch of mesh products from the Marketplace.

My first favorite is a sweater I hope they have in real life somewhere--I love it that much. Graffitiwear is an awesome store that offers highly detailed mesh clothing as their group gifts. Also included in the October gift pack is a pair of cute plaid shorts! I'm also wearing a Luckyboard prize skin from Mother Goose's and the shape from Hush's Autumn skin gift. My hair is from D!va, and it comes in a variety of colors as well.


Thirdly is a great Asian skin from Candymetal; the sweater dress that comes with it is clearly meant for a very skinny shape; otherwise the arms poke through (it doesn't come with an alpha :\)! I decided to wear a shape from *By Snow*, a fantastic mesh hoodie by Statement from the Marketplace with skinny jeans and converse hi-tops from Blackburns on the Marketplace. Blackburns offers a lot of great basic clothes that every wardrobe needs.

I'm also wearing a great new AO from Tuty's on the Marketplace called Lucky Girl. I thought it went great with the sporty outfit I chose for this skin!

Happy Halloween month! Stay tuned for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment