Thursday, April 17, 2014

Free T-Shirt Template (Ultra Basic) For New Designers!!

Have you ever wondered how professional designers match the sleeves of their t-shirts so nice and even, and screamed with frustration because you were so tired of trying to match your sleeves and gave up on your dreams of making a custom t-shirt because you just couldn't figure it out? I spent last night figuring out how to do that exact same thing and finally got it right. I'm so proud of my creation that I'm giving this template to you--for free. I want all new designers to have fun in Second Life and not be frustrated by sleeves and seams matching, because that's what a game is for right? Having fun! This template is designed to be ultra basic and can be copy pasted into any avatar template for shirts because it's 512x512 (simply select black part by going into select-->by color).

edges ultra basic so you can play with them however much you want.

Tip: to make the white part transparent, simply select it and clear and save the file as .tga.

Happy Easter!

~Carynth Resident

questions or comments? IM me in-world :)


No comments:

Post a Comment